The Hills FB607204A BB Tin Roof Mount is designed to suit a 90cm satellite dish in wind region C2/N4 (W50m/s) applications.
The FB607204A BB tin mount specifications:
- Maximum roof slope 30°
- Maximum roof height 8.5m above ground level.
- Cladding rib heights between 16mm and 30mm.
- Rafter and batten spacing's from 900mm to 1200mm.
- Suitable for corrugated cladding profiles and deep-rib profiles such as TrimDEK.
- Not suitable for tile or light-gauge metal-framed roofs.
- All roof fixings must be through the crest of the cladding flutes.
- Horizontal angle between stays: MIN 60° and MAX 90°.
- The mount must be installed in accordance with the instructions included with the mount kit.
- Minimum batten thickness 45mm
Finish: Galvanised Steel
Frame Material: Timber Frame
Mount Type: BB
Roof Type: Tin